180mg CBD – Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract Pet Tincture
Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, the same MOFGA certified extract used in our ‘people tinctures’, is now available in a low dose – PET FORMULATION. Pets’ endocannabinoid system benefit from CBD in the same ways that their humans do. Research evidence suggests potential health benefits may include:
- pain relief
- nausea and anxiety relief
- seizure control
- anti-inflammatory support
Our Full Spectrum extract is infused with certified organic coconut (MCT) oil to ensure accurate and consistent concentrations of CBD in each bottle. In order to guarantee the potency and safety of our product, each batch of Hemp Extract Oil is third-party tested for cannabinoid profile, heavy metals, chemical and microbial contamination. To see a complete list of batch test results please go to the Testing Data tab.
Pharmacokinetics, Safety, And Clinical Efficacy Of Cannabidiol Treatment In Osteoarthritic Dogs. Frontiers In Veterinary Science, vol 5, 2018. Frontiers Media SA, doi:10.3389/fvets. 2018.00165
What’s in the Bottle?
- 180 mg of CBD total in each 1 oz (30mL) bottle
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract and Organic MCT Oil
- No artificial flavors, additives or preservatives
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Grown, Extracted and Formulated in Bowdoinham, Maine
- Contains 6mg of CBD per 1 mL of oil
- Suggested Serving Size: 1mg per 10lbs of body weight
- Increase or decrease serving size as needed
- Graduated dropper provides accurate serving sizes in mL
- May be added to pet’s food or administered orally
- Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Contains trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3% federal limit)
- Consult with veterinarian before use
Application: Shake well before use
Suggested Usage: 1mg per 10lbs of body weight. Using graduated dropper measure amount needed based on body weight or as directed by veterinarian.
- 1mL 6mg CBD
- .75mL 4.5mg CBD
- .50mL 3mg CBD
- .25mL 1.5mg CBD
Effects may be seen 30-90 minutes after use.
Effects may last 4-6 hours
Serving size efficacy may vary greatly by pet.
It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian for direction on correct serving sizes and frequency.
Storage: Store in a cool dark place.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Certified Organic Coconut (MCT) Oil
This website is not intended to provide medical information and does not claim to cure or treat any disease. Always speak to your doctor about health concerns.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.