210mg CBD – Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract Pet Tincture
Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, the same MOFGA certified extract used in our ‘people tinctures’, is now available in a low dose – PET FORMULATION. Pets’ endocannabinoid system benefits from CBD in the same way that their humans do. Research suggests potential health benefits may include:
- pain relief
- nausea and anxiety relief
- seizure control
- anti-inflammatory support
- improved mobility
Our Full Spectrum extract is infused with certified organic coconut (MCT) oil to ensure accurate and consistent concentrations of CBD in each bottle. To guarantee the potency and safety of our product, each batch of Hemp Extract Oil is third-party tested for cannabinoid profile, heavy metals, chemical, and microbial contamination. To see a complete list of batch test results please go to the Testing Data tab.
Pharmacokinetics, Safety, And Clinical Efficacy Of Cannabidiol Treatment In Osteoarthritic Dogs. Frontiers In Veterinary Science, vol 5, 2018. Frontiers Media SA, doi:10.3389/fvets. 2018.00165
What’s in the Bottle?
- 210 mg of CBD total in each 1 oz (30mL) bottle
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract and Organic MCT Oil
- No artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Grown, Extracted and Formulated in Bowdoinham, Maine
- Contains 7mg of CBD per 1 ml of oil
- Suggested Serving Size: 1mg per 10lbs of body weight
- Increase or decrease serving size as needed
- Graduated dropper provides accurate serving sizes in mL
- May be added to pet’s food or administered orally
- Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Contains trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3% federal limit)
- Consult with a veterinarian before use
Application: Shake well before use
Suggested Usage: 1mg per 10lbs of body weight. Using graduated dropper measure amount needed based on body weight or as directed by veterinarian.
- 1mL 7mg CBD
- .75mL 5.25mg CBD
- .50mL 3.5mg CBD
- .25mL 1.75mg CBD
Effects may be seen 30-90 minutes after use.
Effects may last 4-6 hours
Serving size efficacy may vary greatly by pet.
It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian for direction on correct serving size and frequency.
Storage: Store in a cool dark place.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Certified Organic Coconut (MCT) Oil
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I have a cocker (Molly) that is 15+ years old with arthritis and a torn ACL. I started using the Tincture a few months back and have seen a very noticeable improvement in her ability to run and play. She runs around like she is a teenager. My friends can't believe Molly is a senior citizen. She is so active and now enjoys her walks
This website is not intended to provide medical information and does not claim to cure or treat any disease. Always speak to your doctor about health concerns.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.