- You cannot add "600mg CBDa - Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract Tincture" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
975mg CBDa – Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Live Resin Tincture
We are pleased to offer our newest CBDa tincture made from our terpene-rich Live Resin extract. CBDa stands for Cannabidiolic acid, the unheated, acidic precursor to CBD. Like CBD, CBDa is non-psychoactive. CBDa is abundant in raw hemp, and through careful extraction methods, we preserve this important and beneficial cannabinoid.
We have formulated a 975mg Live Resin CBDa tincture using fresh frozen, Live Resin extract from our organically grown Hawaiian Haze hemp. We immediately freeze freshly harvested plants, preserving valuable cannabinoids and phytochemicals, specifically terpenes. Terpenes are highly aromatic compounds responsible for a strain’s unique flavor and aroma profile. Research suggests terpenes may offer health benefits as well.
We add organic MCT oil to ensure accurate, consistent Live Resin CBDa concentrations and optimize bioavailability. The final result is a pure, terpene-rich, Full Spectrum Live Resin tincture that delivers a refreshing, ‘as nature intended’ taste and aroma experience. As a full spectrum tincture, you can expect the ‘entourage effect’: a synergistic relationship among cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Each tincture and batch of Hemp Extract Oil is third-party tested to guarantee potency and safety, for cannabinoid profiles and concentrations, heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and microbial contamination. To see a complete list of batch test results, please go to the Testing Data tab.
What’s in the Bottle?
- 975mg of ‘Hawaiian Haze’ Live Resin CBDa total in each 1 oz (30ml) bottle
- Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- Made with Fresh Frozen, Hawaiian Haze Live Resin Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Grown, Extracted and Formulated in Bowdoinham, Maine
- No artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives
- Concentration: 1 dropperful/1ml of tincture contains 33mg of Live Resin CBDa
- Recommended Serving Size: 1 dropperful/ 1ml = 33mg of Live Resin CBD
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Graduated dropper provides accurate serving sizes in milliliters
- It contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Contains trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3% federal limit and is not psychoactive)
- Consult with your doctor if you take a medication that advises against eating grapefruit. CBD consumed at high doses can interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs in the same way as specific compounds found in grapefruit.
Application: Merrymeeting Bay Hemp Extract Oil may be consumed sublingually or used topically:
- Shake bottle well before using
- Fill dropper to desired amount
- Apply according to preferred method below:
Sublingual: Drop oil directly under the tongue, hold for at least 1 minute up to 5 minutes before swallowing. CBDa may create a scratchy feeling in your throat so we recommend swallowing with warm water.
Topical: Drop oil directly onto the skin and gently massage in.
Suggested Use: Take desired serving once daily or as needed. It may take up to 2 hours to experience the full effect. Serving size efficacy may vary significantly by individual. Consult with your healthcare provider for direction on correct serving sizes and frequency.
Storage: Store in a cool dark place.
- Certified Organic Coconut (MCT) Oil
- Hawaiian Haze Live Resin Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
This website is not intended to provide medical information and does not claim to cure or treat any disease. Always speak to your doctor about health concerns.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.